Strategic Council is a key element in the structure of the Institute. Strategic Council is an association of leading European thinkers, statesmen, politicians and scholars who determine priorities for the Institute.
Supervisory Board ensures control of the institute.
Scientific Council works up researches to support human rights and prevention of extremism and xenophobia.
Board of the Institute will provide his daily activities and implementation of projects determined by the Strategic Council.
Structures that are part of the Institute of Human Rights and prevention of extremism and xenophobia:
1. International Center for Tolerance
2. International Bureau of Human Rights
3. Kyiv Institute of ethno-cultural studies
4. Association of National and Cultural Unions of Ukraine
5. Ukrainian Jewish Committee